Thursday, August 6, 2009

A note from The Fresh Air Fund

Hi Curby,

I wanted to try and reach out to your generous readers again. The Fresh Air Fund still needs host families for the month of August and I would like to ask for your help getting the word out on Curbside Booty. The summer is almost over but there is still time to help these Fresh Air Fund children. I've set up a social media news release which explains everything, so please feel free to use any of the images, logos, videos, etc:http://freshair-press.com

If you are able to post or tweet, please send me the link so I can share it with the team. We also have a great Facebook page if you'd like to become a fan. I'm here if you have any questions.
Thank you so much, Sara

Sara Wilson,
The Fresh Air Fund
www.freshair.org

Fandango - Movie Tickets Online